Certificate in accordance with European Standards EN 1176 by the German TÜV - SÜD.
Structure consisting of two beams of sect. 9x9 cm wood laminated pine timber autoclave with non-toxic salts. The decorative panels are made of mahogany plywood okoumé 1.9 cm grooved phenolic-glued and rounded edges. Treatment with potting colored non-toxic paint and finished with wax-based water-soluble. The seats are made of birch plywood with a thickness of 2.4 cm to finished with phenolic adhesive film and colored on both sides with non-slip ribbing. The handles and footrest are made of tubular galvanized steel and painted in the oven to 180° C. The central part consists of a galvanized steel frame, where sides are enclosed in mahogany plywood paneling okoumé phenolic-glued and rounded edges to 1.9 cm treated with impregnation and finished with colorful non-toxic wax-based paints can be diluted to water on top, n°4 wooden poles with circular section Ø 100 mm representing the funnels are connected to a floor in birch plywood glued with phenol-finished colored films on both sides with a thickness of 2.4 cm. The structure is mounted on four springs painted steel oven, and fully approved anti-crush fingers. Assembled by 8.8 galvanized steel bolts and nuts. Elements covernut under colored nylon.